Just days before the election pundits experts and pollsters predicted hillary clinton would win in a landslide just days before the election pundits experts and pollsters predicted hillary . Provided to youtube by cdbaby winning by a landslide scrilla v woke up in the burbs 2019 scrilla v released on 2019 06 02 auto generated by youtube. One generally agreed upon measure of a landslide election is when the winning candidate beats his opponent or opponents by at least 15 percentage points in a popular vote count under that scenario a landslide would occur when the winning candidate in a two way election receives 58 percent of the vote leaving his opponent with 42 percent. What does it mean to win by a landslide often used in politics to win by a landslide means to have a blowout or overwhelming victory a presidential candidate capturing 60 percent of the vote would likely be said to have won by a landslide. Explanation of the english phrase win by a landslide in an election or other voting situation winning by a landslide means winning by getting a lot more votes than the other sides the number of votes that constitute a landslide depends on the situation a landslide is what happens when rocks or dirt roll down the side of a mountain and cover things up
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.